The Next 75 Days in Ottawa Real Estate
It’s not the crazy market we saw at the beginning of this year, but it’s still not normal… far from it actually.
“Normal” is associated with a “regular pattern”…
and what we are seeing is not regular for the following 3 reasons …
1. Historically low interest rates continuing to fuel the demand…
2. We have seen and continue to see Abnormal/ robust Price appreciation
3. Lack of available inventory is still one of our biggest challenges
The average home price is forecasted to go up another 4% this year in Ottawa.
It’s a great time to participate in the market now!
- If you’ve purchased a home in the last 24 months, your home has built equity and gone up in value. It’s a great time to take advantage of that.
- You can sell and/or move in before Christmas
- There’s more inventory for the next 75 Days in comparison to the first 75 days of 2022
LOW INVENTORY and ATTRACTIVE INTEREST RATES are fulling the price increase into 2022.
As we wrap up we are expecting an unusually busy fall season as folks are starting to put their homes on the market.
Buyers… waiting will cost you more!
If you want to chat about your options, it would be my pleasure to help! I look forward to connecting again soon. Take care